1. ORDERS: When you ("the Customer") confirm the specifications of an order, Freeset USA ("FUSA") will issue you an Order Confirmation form. The Order Confirmation form will contain a list of the products ordered along with detailed specifications, confirmed artwork and a total all-inclusive price quote (“Order Price”). Production will only be scheduled after the Customer has confirmed these details by signing and returning the Order Confirmation form. This process clarifies order details to avoid possible confusion so we only manufacture exactly what the Customer wants.
2. ARTWORK is to be supplied as per SCREEN PRINTING specifications which can be downloaded here: freeset.co/jutegraphicsguide Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your design. Customers get 3 free product previews after which there is an additional design charge.
Customers must use reasonable efforts to work with the Freeset design team to provide or create designs and approve the mockup to meet the agreed production schedule.
3. LEAD TIME: Once the Customer signs and returns the Order Confirmation form and provides the required artwork, the minimum production period is generally 4 weeks before the goods are shipped. However, lead times need to be negotiated depending on the size of the order and the number of orders in the system.
4. QUOTES: Unless agreed otherwise, price quotes are valid for 30 days from the date they are issued.
5. DEPOSIT: An upfront 50% deposit is required when the Order Price exceeds $4,000.
6. ORDER CANCELLATION & AMENDMENTS:
7. CORRESPONDENCE: Please use the assigned customer ORDER NUMBER in the subject line when making enquiries about any order that has been placed. This makes it much easier for us to identify your order information.
8. SHIPPING CARRIER & INSURANCE:
The Customer may choose to nominate their own preferred shipper (there is a surcharge for this).
If the Customer chooses FUSA’s preferred shipper (by air or sea), then the risk of loss and damage and ownership of the products ordered passes to the Customer upon delivery to the place of destination. FUSA shall make sure insurance is obtained to cover the Order Price during transit. The cost of insurance will be included in the Order Price. If a loss of products or damage occurs during transit, the Customer is not required to pay the Order Price.
However, if the Customer does not choose FUSA’s preferred shipper, then the risk of loss and damage of the products pass to the Customer when the products are dispatched from Kolkata. The Customer must obtain their own insurance to cover the products during transit. If a loss of products or damage occurs during transit, the Customer must still pay FUSA the Order Price, whether or not it is able to recover the Order Price from their insurer.
9. IMPORT/CUSTOMS DUTIES levied at the point of entry into the US, will (unless agreed otherwise) be included in the Order Price.
10. FREIGHT TYPE: As a Fair Trade business, we would encourage our customers to use sea freight wherever possible, to reduce the environmental impact. This does require longer shipping times (8-10 weeks) and a larger order (more than 2,500 bags or tees) to make it economical.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
11. INVOICING & PAYMENT: The Customer will be issued an invoice when the order confirmation is signed. Payment needs to be made in accordance with the terms quoted at the time the Customer signed the Order Confirmation form. Payment is due 15 days after receipt of invoice.
12. REMITTANCES: When remitting funds, please also email email@example.com with the amount and invoice number/s the remittance covers.
13. PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD: Payment by credit card is accepted. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MC, Discover, and AMEX. Please contact us for details.
We also accept wire transfers. Please contact us for details.
FAULTY OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
15. MANUFACTURING MISTAKES: If a product delivered does not meet the agreed specifications, Freeset USA will (where appropriate) issue a refund or credit note equivalent to the value. In the unlikely event a product is not fit for purpose due to manufacturing errors the full Order Price of the goods may be refunded or if appropriate, the product re-manufactured at FUSA’s expense.
Product should be inspected upon arrival and any problems reported within 3 weeks of receipt.
16. DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute arising, both parties will use their best endeavors to resolve it amicably and as quickly as possible. If this is not possible, an independent arbitrator will be appointed by agreement between Freeset USA and the customer. The arbitrator's findings will be binding on both parties and the arbitrator's fees will be borne in equal shares. The law to be applied in any such dispute will be the law of the State of Virginia.
100% Organic Fair Trade
Maximum of 6 in 1 location, 8 total for all locations
Of your 0 tees, how many are:Long Sleeve Kids
0 long sleeve, 0 kids
0 front side, 0 back side, 0 left sleeve, 0 right sleeve, 0 other location
Printing on colored garments will cost more than printing on white.
Each color requires a unique screen. You can reduce your price by using 1 or 2 colors per location.
Printing on sleeves costs more than printing on front and back sides.
This additional information will help us prepare a full quote for you
Your quote and contact information has been sent to us.
We will review it and follow up shortly with you.
Your quote has been sent to you at .