Thank you for your interest in joining Freeset USA! Our goal is to bring freedom from oppression and poverty through business. Help us in bringing communities in West Bengal, India to live a life of freedom.
Freeset USA is in need of an experienced Content Manager to oversee development, execution, and delivery of digital and print content across all our channels (email, website, social media, print, press kits, etc). You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content & build new opportunities for Freeset USA.
- Plan & execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure, quality, clarity, & consistency across all channels
- Collect, monitor, & analyze social & website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales teams to create promotional initiatives
- Create content for advertising pre and post trade shows.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Engage and oversee volunteers & contractors to support your efforts
- Represent Freeset USA when necessary at local, national, & international events
- Willingness to travel to West Bengal, India to learn more about our work and the communities we support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing
- Ability to create & execute content marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, Google Drive, Mail Chimp, Later, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Excellent written, interpersonal, & verbal communications skills
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing
- Ability to work independently & effectively across multiple time zones
- Independent Contractor basis, up to 20 hours per week
- Hourly (negotiable), or as volunteer to support our mission